ADDRESS OF ACADEMICIAN ANATOLY PESHKO TO VLADIMIR GROISMAN
ADDRESS OF ACADEMICIAN ANATOLY PESHKO TO VLADIMIR GROISMAN
To the chairman of the party ” Ukrainian Strategy of Groysman”
To Groysman Vladimir Borisovich
Dear Vladimir Borisovich!
I address you not only as a person, but also as the chairman of the Ukrainian Strategy of Groysman party with an open letter, publicly. This is due to the fact that you ignored my two previous appeals to you, it is surprising why the former Prime Minister of Ukraine violates the Law of Ukraine “On Citizens ‘Appeals”?!
I would not like criminal individuals, such as the deputy of the Vinnytsia regional Council of your party “Ukrainian Strategy of Groysman” V. Ya. Gondaruk, who is also the director of the private enterprise “Valentina”, to disgrace your party and you personally, hiding behind your name, putting pressure on law enforcement officers by the fact that you have close friendly relations with him. At the same time, V. Ya. Gondaruk spreads rumors that you personally influence the leadership of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Acting Minister of Internal Affairs Avakov A. B., as well as the courts, police and prosecutor’s office of the Vinnytsia region!
Goncharuk V. J. is a defendant in criminal cases:
1. criminal proceedings No. 12020025090000016 from 12.07.2020 under article 356, paragraph 5 of article 185, part 2 of article 364-1 of the criminal code according to the statement, OOO “Numbugga Plus” on the fact of illegal implementation 11.07.2020 harvest of wheat belonging to the society, employees, PE “Valentine” with the land citizens Derevyagin, Y. I. and V. Derevyago In and others.
The total amount of stolen wheat grain of the State of emergency “Valentina” is more than 100 tons.
part 5 of Article 185 (Theft on a particularly large scale), part 2 of Article 364 -1 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine. In accordance with Article 12 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, Part 5 of Article 185 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine is a particularly serious crime, and the sanction of this article provides for a penalty of imprisonment for a term of 7-12 years with confiscation of property.
For committing a criminal offense under Part 2 of Article 364-1 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, the penalty is provided, including in the form of imprisonment for a term of three to six years with deprivation of the right to hold certain positions or engage in certain activities for a period of up to three years.
2. criminal proceedings No. 12020025090000068 of 15.09.2020 on the report of LLC “Nadbuzhzhya Plus” on the fact of illegal harvesting of sunflower by employees of the State of emergency “Valentina”, which belongs to the company, on the land plot of Chekhov O. I., under Article 356, Part 2 of Article 185, part 1 of Article 14. part 2 of Article 185 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
These actions of the State of emergency “Valentina” caused material damage to the company of more than 100 tons in the amount of more than 800,000 (800 thousand) UAH.
3. Criminal proceedings No. 120190020090000604 of 15.11.2019 and criminal proceedings No. 42019020190000039 of 13.09.2019 concerning illegal actions of officials of the State of emergency “Valentina”.
According to the results of the consideration of numerous complaints by the Deputy Prosecutor General on 16.01.2021, the implementation of the pre-trial investigation of criminal proceedings No. 12020025090000068 of 15.09.2020 on the fact of illegal harvesting of sunflower by employees of the State of emergency “Valentina”, which belongs to the company, on the land plot of Chekhov A. And, under Article 356, Part 1 of Article 14, Part 2 of Article 185 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, criminal proceedings
4. Criminal proceedings No. 120200200900000269 of 28.04.2020 on the fact of harvesting wheat belonging to the company by employees of the State of emergency “Valentina” on land plots Belous A.M., Buchenko M. T., Mostovoy A. V., Bilyk A. I. under Part 1 of Article 194, Article 356, Part 3 of Article 185 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine,
5. Criminal proceedings No. 120200200909000000000000269 of 28.04., No. 42019020190000039 of 13.09.2019 concerning illegal actions of officials of the State of Emergency “Valentina” under Part 2 of Article 190, Part 2 of Article 206-2, Article 356, Part 1 of Article 366 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine,
6. No. 120190020090000604 of 15.11.2019 on the fact of committing illegal actions by an unidentified contractor organization that made the allocation of land plots in kind, which is processed by LLC “Nadbuzhye Plus”, under Article 356 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine on the fact that the head of the land management organization that carried out land management work on the allocation of land plots in kind (on the ground), illegal benefits from the owners of land plots of money under Part 3 of Article 368-3 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine and on the fact of intent by an unidentified person to seize the property right to use agricultural land, for Part 2 of Article 206-2 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine, for the ineffectiveness of the conduct, violation of reasonable deadlines, the Main Investigative Department of the National Police of Ukraine was instructed.
Harvesting of wheat and sunflower by employees of the State of emergency ” Valentina “is possible only on the direct instructions of the company’s officials, who were aware of the ownership of this property of LLC”Nadbuzhzhya Plus”.
7. Criminal proceedings No. 12020025090000068 of 15.09.2020, it is established that a forensic economic examination was not appointed and carried out in the proceedings regarding the amount of damage caused to the company by the illegal collection of sunflower by employees of the State of Emergency “Valentina” on the land plot of Chekhov O. I., which is mandatory in accordance with the provisions of Article 242 of the Criminal Procedure Code of Ukraine.
1. (the number of the case, the number of articles on the criminal case, indicate for the crime committed, indicate what punishment the article provides for this crime) indicate the case won.
V. Ya. Gondaruk is a person who has already had a previous criminal record, and his regular criminal offenses humiliate your honor and dignity personally, and also casts a black spot on the reputation of your party not only in the Vinnytsia region, but also throughout Ukraine.
I ask you to respond adequately to the criminal activities of a member of your party and a deputy of the Vinnytsia Regional Council from your party “Ukrainian Strategy of Groysman”, expressing open public distrust, excluding him from the ranks of your political force, as well as from the deputies of the Vinnytsia Regional Council!
In the absence of your response to the criminal actions of the deputy of the Vinnytsia Regional Council from your party “Ukrainian Strategy of Groysman” V. Ya. Gondaruk, I will be forced to address directly to the President of Ukraine Vladimir Aleksandrovich Zelensky, as well as to the Chairman of the SBU Ivan Gennadievich Bakanov, the chairman of the NABU Artem Sergeyevich Sytnik, acting. to the Chairman of the DBR Alexey Aleksandrovich Sukhachev, the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Irina Valentinovna Venediktova, as well as to the Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Arsen Borisovich Avakov and other top officials of our state.
Criminals should not rule the people of Ukraine!
public and political figure,
member of the National Union of Journalists of Ukraine,
academician and First Vice-President
Academy of Economic Sciences of Ukraine
Original – on the website Korrespondent.net